Elsewhere in the world of football...
“Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane has admitted he is a big admirer of Paul Pogba, but says he is happy with his squad” report Sky Sports.
“France international Pogba has been targeted by Jose Mourinho in a bid to reinvigorate Manchester United's midfield, although Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri is keen to hold onto his prized asset.
“Real were also reported to be interested in acquiring the 23-year-old but, according to sources close to the deal, United's superior financial strength has forced president Florentino Perez to admit defeat in his pursuit of the player.
“"I'm very happy with the squad I have available. It's difficult to improve," Zidane said. "Do I like Pogba? Of course, he's a very good player and every club wants the best players, but right now he's at Juve and we have a large squad already.”
- Cristiano Ronaldo vows to return stronger from Euro 2016 final injury [Sky Sports]
- United's €125m deal' for Paul Pogba almost finalised [Telegraph]
- Real Madrid edge ahead of Man Utd and Chelsea in race for midfield star [Daily Star]
- Everton boss Ronald Koeman is targeting an ambitious move for £30m Portugal midfielder William Carvalho [Sky Sports]
- Arjen Robben: What I really think of Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola [Daily Star]
- West Ham make Sunderland sweat over Diafra Sakho after two striker snubs [Express]
- Digne hails 'dream' Barcelona move [Goal]
- Liverpool edge ahead of Tottenham in race to sign Netherlands international [Caught Offside]