Elsewhere in the world of football...
Manchester United are on the brink of tying up a deal for Paul Pogba, claim the Express.
Charles Perrin explains: "According to the Sun, a deal could be thrashed out this week with negotiations drawing to a close between Pogba’s agent, Mino Raiola, Juventus and United.
"The report suggests a medical could be pencilled in for Pogba for Tuesday.
"It is thought the 23-year-old will put pen to paper on a five-year contract which will see him earn more than £200,000 a week.
"United it is expected, will spend £105m to pave a return for the Frenchman, who left the club on a free four years ago."
- Juan Camilo Zuniga has completed a season-long loan move to Watford [Watford FC]
- Carlos Tevez is set to sign for Corinthians despite Juventus' interest [101 Great Goals]
- Rio Ferdinand has declared an interest in the England job, laying out a blueprint for future national success [Daily Mail]
- The Football Association are poised to make an official approach to Bournemouth for manager Eddie Howe, as they want him as Sam Allardyce's number two [Daily Mail]
- Arsenal are keeping an eye on Riyad Mahrez after he rejected a new contract with Leicester [Football Insider]
- AC Milan are now edging in front of Liverpool in the race to sign Piotr Zielinski [Gazzetta World]
- West Brom have offered £9m for Leicester's Jeffrey Schlupp after Watford dropped out of the race to sign Saido Berahino [Telegraph]
- Alvaro Morata is set to pen a five-year contract at Real Madrid, ending any hope Arsenal had of signing the striker [Mirror]
- Liverpool do not need 'big name' signings to challenge this season, says Jurgen Klopp [Telegraph]
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa remains determined to leave the club this summer, despite the best efforts of Antonio Conte [Caught Offside]
- Juventus are not close to signing Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain, according to Bianconeri director Fabio Paratici [ESPN]
- Four Premier League clubs are interested in signing Liverpool's John Allen [Liverpool Echo]