Sergio Aguero smashed another record on Saturday, producing the fastest five-goal haul the Premier League has ever seen.
Kun is used to making history and defying the impossible as we’re all aware – but here are some facts you may not have known about our Argentine ace…
• At 15 years and 35 days old, he became the youngest player to play in the Argentine First Division, breaking the record previously held by Diego Maradona.
• He was married to Giannina Maradona (Diego’s daughter) and together, they have a son, Benjamin. Surely, he is destined for great things… (No pressure!)
• In his autobiography, Born To Rise, Aguero describes Lionel Messi as “like a brother” to him.
• He has six siblings but is the only one to have taken his mother’s surname, rather than his father’s.
• In his debut season at City, he became the first player since Francis Lee to score 30 goals in a season in the top flight.
• He helped Argentina to an Olympic gold medal in 2008, and has won the FIFA Under-20 World Cup twice. He made his senior debut for Argentina in 2006, replacing Carlos Tevez on 65 minutes.
• His nickname ‘Kun’ derives from a cartoon he watched as a youngster. His grandparents gave him the moniker, claiming he resembled the mischievous character ‘Kum Kum’.
• Aguero has a tattoo on the inside of his arm, inscribed in Tengwar - a form of writing invented by J R R Tolkien in The Lord of the Rings. Roughly translated, it reads: Kun Aguero. He also has a tattoo marking his son’s name and date of birth.
• Before a game, as part of a pre-match ritual, Kun always rubs his hands together as he walks down the tunnel and out onto the pitch.
• He once featured in a music video with Los Leales, singing along to their ‘hit’, entitled El Kun Aguero.