City fans can now follow the club’s wide reaching community work in a brand new section of the website.
The community link will launch during a special event at Villa Park as the Blues take on Chelsea in the Community Shield.
It will provide a channel for supporters to discover more about City in the Community projects which are active across the globe.
There will also be various auctions taking place on the site where fans will be able to bid for unique items of City merchandise or special match day experiences, kicking off with a once in a lifetime Champions League prize (see details below).
City supporter and rugby World Cup winner Will Greenwood will host a special dinner during the game against Chelsea which will reflect on the charity work undertaken by the club last season.
The event will mark one year since the start of the very successful Shoot for the Moon partnership between the club and Sport Relief.
City legends Alex Williams and Paul Lake will both be in attendance and will provide an update on the club’s various charity partnerships.
Champions League Offer:
Here's your chance to win an exclusive Champions League prize that'll make you the envy of every City fan!
- Two executive seats for a Champions League away match, including full hospitality package
- Two seats on the same return flight as City's first team to-and-from Manchester
- Luxury accommodation in the MCFC squad hotel
- Executive transport to-and-from the stadium
- Corporate Lunch with City legend
- An MCFC shirt signed exclusively for you by the player of your choice
The highest bids should be emailed to email@example.com.