The Manchester City Stadium store and Online store will be closed over the weekend, with both re-opening at 8am on Monday morning.
The Online store closes at 2pm on Friday with the Stadium store pop up units closing from 5pm on Friday.
City’s new 2019/20 kit will be available for fans to purchase when the store reopens at 8am on Monday morning as well as being available to buy online.
To mark the occasion on Monday, the first supporter in the queue will get to cut the ribbon on the new-look store while there will also be:
• Free breakfasts for the first 200 fans down to store
• Goody bags for first 50 fans in store
• All of the trophies from our Fourmidable season will be in store from 8am to 6pm
• Anyone who buys a new kit in store will also be put into a draw to win a signed Sergio Aguero shirt
Throughout next week anyone who buys a new kit will also get 20% off a stadium tour, so you can make a real day of it at the Etihad
Following the store’s re-opening on Monday morning, the opening hours for the first week will be as below
Monday – Friday: 8am – 8pm
Sunday: 10:30 – 5pm
There will also be a host of attractions for fans visiting the store next weekend including:
• An in-store DJ
• Football Freestylers
• On-the-spot prizes and giveaways for young fans
• Free hotdogs or chips 12-2 Saturday and Sunday (subject to availability)
• Moonbeam and Moonchester in store 11-3pm on Saturday and Sunday
• Trophies in store on both days. 9am – 12pm on Saturday and all day on Sunday