Alongside the reduced risk of lost and stolen tickets, mobile ticketing provides the flexibility to transfer your hospitality tickets digitally to other fans by selecting “Distribute” and entering the recipient’s name and email address.
Ticket Distribution is available on all your tickets (that is, all tickets OWNED by you or any of your family members). This includes tickets currently held by others per your request.
We recommend not distributing tickets for unconfirmed fixtures as the date and/or time of the fixture could change, however the distributed ticket would not show this if distributed before the fixture was confirmed.
How to use Ticket Distribution
Log in to your account at tickets.mancity.com
- 1. Once logged in, click 'Tickets'
- 2. Select the ticket you wish to distribute by ticking the box next to the ticket (if the fixture you want to distribute isn't shown, select one anyway and you'll be able to choose from the full fixture list at the next step).
- 3. Click 'Distribute' to proceed
A pop-up with all fixtures will then appear. You can select any fixture but we strongly advise only distributing fixtures that have been confirmed as the distributed ticket will show the date and time of the fixture at the point it was distributed.
- 1. Find the fixture that you would like to distribute the ticket for and tick 'Distribute'
- 2. Enter the first name, last name and email of the fan that you would like to distribute the ticket to.
- 3. Click 'Distribute' to send the ticket to the chosen fan. They will then receive an email with a Print @ Home PDF ticket.
How to Reissue a ticket
If for any reason this person loses the email with the Print @ Home ticket, you can 'Reissue' the ticket by navigating to the same page and choosing 'Reissue' as shown below.
How to Redistribute a ticket
If the person the ticket was distributed can no longer make the match, you can 'Redistribute' the ticket to someone else by navigating to the same page and selecting 'Redistribute', then enter the first name, last name and email of the new person that you would like to distribute the ticket to.
How to Recall a distributed ticket
If you decide you want the ticket back for yourself, you can 'Recall' the ticket by navigating to the same page and choosing 'Recall' as shown below. This will cancel the ticket that was previously distributed and the ticket will be back in your own account to download or print.