Find out more about Stadium Tours
- What is included on a Stadium and Club Tour?
- What is included on a matchday Stadium and Club tour?
- What are the different tours that are available?
- Can I book a Stadium and Club Tour on matchdays?
- Can I purchase a gift voucher for a Stadium Tour?
- What time do Stadium and Club tours run?
- How do I purchase a Stadium tour?
- I have a voucher/experience from another company. How do I book my tour?
- Is a Stadium and club tour available in languages other than English?
- Can we take photographs on our Stadium and Club Tour?
Planning your visit to the Stadium
- Can buggies and prams go on the tour?
- Can I park my car at the stadium?
- Can I leave luggage at the stadium whilst I go on my tour?
- Is there somewhere we can eat when we visit for our Stadium and Club Tour?
- Where is the start point for the Stadium Tour?
- Do you have disabled facilities on stadium tours?
- What time do we have to arrive for the Stadium and Club Tour?
- How long is a Stadium tour?
- Can I bring food & drink in to the stadium?
My Tours Booking
- I have booked an educational tour, but our group have not completed the pre-work?
- How do we check-in for the educational stadium tour?
- Where does the educational stadium tour start?
- How do we check-in for the Joie Stadium Educational tour?
- Do you have a Risk Assessment for stadium tours?
- When and how do I pay for stadium tours?
- What if our group have not completed the pre-work for an Educational Tour?
- Is photography permitted on stadium tours?
- Do you have facilities for guests with access needs on stadium tours?
- What is available in the City Store?
- How big are the group-sizes for Educational Tours?
- Can we store our bags on an Educational Tour?
- Is parking available through the Educational Tour?
- I’m running late, or have a problem on the day for a Stadium Tour, what can I do?
- Where do the Educational tours start?
- Are there lunch facilities on site when doing Tours?