What is Ticket Exchange?
Edited 29 day(s) ago
All of the information about Ticket Exchange can be found online.
There’s only one place that you really want to be on matchdays, but sometimes you just can’t make it to the match. Ticket Exchange is a great way to create a flexible Season Ticket.
Ticket Exchange allows you to list your ticket for the games that you cannot attend and earn your money back. This also ensures that a fellow fan can attend the game instead and ensures our team have support on match day.
New for 2022/23*
Following consultation with City Matters, we have introduced several changes to the way Ticket Exchange operates, and how it rewards supporters for listing their ticket.
- You will receive a guaranteed refund of one-nineteenth of the price paid for your Season Ticket (1/19, one home Premier League fixture), if you list your ticket for any of the Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United or Tottenham Hotspur fixtures, regardless of whether it resells or not.
- Seats listed on Ticket Exchange will now be available for other supporters to purchase at least three weeks before the respective fixture, rather than one week before in 2021/22.
How it works
- Any Season Ticket holder can sell** their seat for up to ten home Premier League matches (excluding personal assistants). Manchester City Women's Season Ticket holders will be able to list on the exchange for the matches that it is open, which will be dependant on demand for the relevant match.
- Listed tickets will go on sale to other supporters 21 days before matchday or when we sell out of general admission tickets, whichever comes first.
- If your seat sells, you will receive the equivalent funds for one-nineteenth (1/19, one home Premier League fixture) of your Season Ticket price***
- If your seat sells for a Manchester City Women's match, you will receive the equivalent funds for one-eleventh (1/11th, one Women's Super League fixture) of your Season Ticket price.
- Once the match has taken place, you will receive your funds for that match into your UK nominated bank account.
- No additional fees apply, and you will retain your ticket points for any traded match.
- Only Season Ticket holders can sell their seats on City Ticket Exchange and it applies to home Premier League/Women's Super League matches only.
Please note that once your seat has sold on the Ticket Exchange, as per our ticketing Terms and Conditions, the buyer of your seat can still cancel their purchase and receive a refund up until 7 days before the fixture. In the event of this happening, the Club will notify you by email that your seat has no longer sold and has instead been re-listed on the Ticket Exchange.
Terms and Conditions apply. Funds can only be deposited into a UK bank account.
*This only applies to Men's first team matches
**You can list your seat as many times as you like but it can only be sold a maximum of ten times.
***93:20 Season Ticket holders will receive the equivalent funds of one twenty-secondth (1/22) of their Season Ticket price. Silver Season Ticket holders will receive 1 fourteenth (1/14) of their Season Ticket Price.