Visiting the Etihad stadium guide
What facilities are available inside the stadium for people with access requirements?
Edited 3 month(s) ago
Information about our facilities inside the stadium can be found here.
- How do I organise Car Parking at the Stadium for matchday?
- What food & beverage options are available at the Etihad Stadium?
- Where is the safe walking route from Manchester City Centre to the Etihad?
- How can I get to the Etihad Stadium?
- Which is the closest Metrolink stop to the Etihad Stadium?
- Can I bring a bag to the Etihad Stadium?
- I have tickets for a match but have an injury. What can I do?
- Who do I contact for lost property after attending a concert?
- What do I need to bring with me on a matchday?
- What time do turnstiles open on matchday?
- Are there any Covid-19 requirements to enter the Stadium?
- When do the players arrive on matchday?
- What can I do at the Etihad before a match?
- Can I pay for tickets or food & beverage using cash?
- What are the timings on matchday?
- Where can I go for help on matchday?
- What accessible parking is available?
- How does ANPR parking work?
- How much is accessible car parking at the Etihad Stadium?
- What facilities are available at the Etihad Campus for people with access requirements?
- What information is available for international fans travelling to the Etihad?
- What is a matchday at the Etihad like?
- Where is the family stand located?
- How do I book matchday parking at the Etihad?
- What accessible methods of transport are available to get the the Etihad?
- Is there a sensory room at the Etihad Stadium?
- Is there bag storage at the Stadium?
- I need to book a Blue Badge parking space on Orange Car Park, but they have sold out, what can I do?
- Can I enter the stadium with crutches or a walking stick?
- How do I report anti-social or discriminatory behaviour at a match?
- How can I make a request for the Scoreboard or Match Day Programme?
- What time does the ticket office open on a matchday?