What is Cityzens?
- Cityzens is our family of City fans. By being a Cityzen, you are part of the Club and your loyalty is rewarded.
What’s changed from 2016/17?
- From season 2017/18, fans around the world (over the age of 13) are able to join Cityzens via mancity.com. You will automatically become a Cityzen when you register and will be given immediate access to mancity.com/cityzens for a new way to experience City and access exclusive competitions and rewards
- You can purchase Cityzens Matchday to be first in line for tickets and enjoy exclusive discounts on your visit to the Etihad Stadium. The price remains the same as last season but includes additional benefits such as automatic access to the Seasoncard Waiting List.
- Cityzens Seasoncard holders enjoy all the Cityzens benefits with access to additional money can’t buy experiences held exclusively for seasoncard holders . In 2017/18 there will be even more opportunities to get closer to the Club you love and participate
How do I become a Cityzen?
- If you are a Seasoncard holder or have purchased Cityzens Matchday, you will automatically have access to all Cityzens benefits including access to mancity.com/cityzens
- If you are not a Seasoncard holder or Cityzens Matchday but have registered or purchased something with the Club before, you will receive an invitation to access Cityzens from August
- Other fans who have not previously registered with the Club will be able to do so for free via mancity.com to access Cityzens from August
- Fans Under 13 will be able to access a bespoke Junior Cityzens area with child friendly content and competitions for free, from August 2017
If there are no longer City Points, how do Cityzens get rewarded?
- We want to make it easier for you to earn rewards. Cityzens will now have access to even more competitions and giveaways. These include signed merchandise, player messages, discount vouchers and many more great benefits
- Some money can’t buy experiences, such as the chance to be in the 2017/18 Team Photo, will be exclusive to Cityzens Seasoncards.
- We will also surprise our most loyal fans with special gifts and benefits. We will use data, review social media and listen to your stories to identify fans that deserve to be rewarded the most
What is new to the Cityzens area at mancity.com/cityzens?
Cityzens is a new way to experience City. You will find new and improved ways to get involved, such as deciding your Player of the Match, having your voice heard on Cityzens Voice and engaging with volunteering opportunities.
In 2017/18, you can be rewarded with access to even more competitions and giveaways. If you are a Seasoncard holder or have purchased Cityzens Matchday, exclusive competitions and rewards will be reserved just for you. We will tailor the Cityzens experience based on your location and how you choose to support City.
- Show your pride – Stand up and show the world how it feels to be City
- See your personalised timeline of your history with the Club
- Share your favourite moments supporting City on social media
- Find and collect your rewards in one key area
- Be part of the experience – Cityzens make Manchester City the club it is. Help make an impact by getting directly involved with the Club you love
- Participate and decide on your Man of the Match and play matchday games
- Give your opinion on Cityzens Voice and make a difference
- Engage in volunteering opportunities
- Enter exclusive competitions and giveaways
- Connect with other fans – We are strongest when we are together, so share your passion for our club with other City fans around the world
- Find venues to watch City matches with other fans
- Find official Supporters Clubs in your city
- Discover historical places of interest in Manchester
- Be recognised and rewarded – We are nothing without you. We want to recognise your loyalty and say thank you whenever we can
- Win money-can’t-buy experiences
- Be the first-to-know
- 10% off your first retail purchase online
- And more partner benefits
Please note, other Cityzens will not be able to view your profile
Please note, everyone’s activity feed is different and personalised to you
Please note, we will use your location data to enable the map
Don’t miss out your chance to win rewards by checking mancity.com/cityzens
How is the Cityzens area different from the rest of ManCity.com?
- Mancity.com is still the place to find the latest news, match reports, interviews and articles but when you login to the Cityzens area, fans are able to find ways to get involved and access exclusive rewards and competitions
Is there a Junior Cityzens Membership?
- For children below the age of 13, we have a dedicated Junior Cityzens site https://juniorcityzens.mcfc.co.uk