VOTING EXTENDED TO 5PM, 10TH SEPTEMBER
Vote for your representative below before noon 7th September:
- Age 48 and a Season Ticket holder for most of the last 42 years.
- My dad started taking me to Maine Road (main stand) in 1976. Moved to the Kippax at 14 and then (after University and living abroad) the North stand. A couple of seasons in the South Stand at the Etihad until I started taking my 5-year-old daughter about 9 years ago. Now in the Family Stand upper.
- Interested in club plans to ensure new generations of match-day fans catch the City bug like I did, and my daughter has. Although we’re part of a global game, the local, lifelong fan is important.
- I have attended fan forums of various kinds over the years, both at Maine Road and the Etihad. Until 2 years ago I worked as a Business Analyst for a Fortune 500 company: tight deadlines, attention to detail, embracing change was the nature of the job
- I have been a supporter all my life and always lived in Manchester
- I attend all home games and as many away games as possible, including Europeans. Whilst a seasoncard holder I have sat in various locations around Maine Road and the Etihad.
- While following City I have met a great many other city fans who are seasoncard holders who I keep in contact with, wherever they may live.
- I meet and discuss with other fans all aspects of City and how we feel the club can improve the fan experience, both home and away.
- I have experience on sitting on committees of large organisations with no executive powers but are there to influence strategy.
- If elected I will not be afraid to ask searching questions, but more importantly, I will listen to what people want and then be a voice for the seasoncard holders.
- I am an Season Card holder in 109, having got my first Season Ticket in 1972.
- I passionately believe that fans are not just customers but key stakeholders in their clubs and have a crucial role to play in helping map out its future direction.
- While the club is better run than ever there’s still room for improvement in key areas, particularly where these affect the match-going fan.
- I’ve worked as an IT/Management consultant and for major companies in strategic roles.
- Many of you will know me through writing for KOTK, the 93:20 pod, the Bluemoon forum & Twitter (@PrestwichBlue).
- Born into a blue family I've held a Season Card since 2002.
- I would like to build a closer relationship between the club and the seasoncard fans.
- Help introduce a better match day experience for everyone.
- Provide an engaging voice with the clubs staff and useful opinion on what matters to its season card holders.
VOTE FOR A REPRESENTATIVE IN EACH OF THE CATEGORIES BELOW: