- I have experienced nearly all Manchester City’s hospitality areas. Box at Maine Road, Box at The Etihad, 1894 seats, and now the Tunnel Club.
- I have used many of the other areas, Chairman’s, Mancunian, Commonwealth and Legends. Almost done them all! My family and friends have season tickets in the South Stand where I have watched several games from.
- I attend about 75% of the away games so I do understand and love watching football in the non-corporate environment too.
- I represent the Seasonal Hospitality group with knowledge, passion, and experience. With a business background I have good communication skills plus a good head for figures. I also understand the mechanics of entertaining and the issues sometimes faced with customers and guests.
- City matters to me and my family I therefore I relish the opportunity of helping the club develop its strategies and communication within my chosen group and beyond for all supporters.
Contact Simon with your questions, suggestions and comments.