VOTING EXTENDED TO 5PM, 10TH SEPTEMBER
Vote for your representative below before noon 7th September:
- Lifelong city fan 41 years old who has had a corporate package at the Etihad since 2003/04
- Have experienced corporate hospitality throughout the stadium including Platinum boxes, Tunnel Club, Chairman’s, 1894 and Citizens.
- Have extensive experience of attending corporate events both at home and abroad, experience that I feel would be valuable to the club/supporters. I have travelled as far as Las Vegas for boxing as a corporate customer and attend Cheltenham Festival each year as a corporate guest.
- I’m a managing director of my own successful business, therefore I feel that I also have the right frame of mind to see a broader aspect of the input required for it to work long term.
- I’m a strong believer that all corporate packages should also cater for the younger generation of our club (where applicable). I have 3 children, 2 boys aged 20 and 7 as well as a 5 year old girl. My eldest has been a corporate member up until 2016/17 and my 7 year old has attended every home game over the past 3 seasons in corporate hospitality.
- Age 65 married with children and grandchildren, a Season Ticket holder at MCFC since age 11 and have a passion for our club.
- Worked since the age of 18 both in the corporate world and running my own business. I am about to retire as I sell my business.
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm for any project I am involved with. Without these I do not believe you would be successful.
- I have had senior positions in the corporate world involved with recruitment training of sales and communication skills. I have sourced venues and organised catering for many events (seminars) and delivered many speeches at said seminars over the past 30 years.
- Past 20 years as a self-employed partner in a Wealth Management Company, my self-motivation and high work ethic enabled me to build a high value business worth several million pounds.
- My strength lies in my desire for excellent service, communication and sales skills.
- Recently retired, I was MD of an International Shipping Company.
- Representing organisations on a number of Boards in the UK and overseas on management and forward planning.
- I’m told that my people skills, sense of humour and common-sense approach bring clarity and sense of fun to proceedings.
- I’ve assisted my old industry in initiatives helping pay back some of the rewards it gave me. I’d now love to do this for our club.
- I’ve lived in Manchester all my life, went to a school in Maine Road’s shadow, entered through the Junior entrance longer than I should, a season ticket holder and founder member of Joe’s.
- Part of the Wilderness Years, now part of the Wonderful Years, cherishing every moment. City is part of my family. I’d be honoured to represent you helping everyone be part of this exciting journey taking our beloved Club to the success we deserve.
- I have experienced nearly all Manchester City’s hospitality areas.
- Box at Maine Road, Box at The Etihad, 1894 seats, and now the Tunnel Club. I have used many of the other areas, Chairman’s, Mancunian, Commonwealth and Legends. Almost done them all!
- My family and friends have season tickets in the North Stand where I have watched several games from.
- I attend about 75% of the away games so I do understand and love watching football in the non-corporate environment too.
- I can represent the Corporate customer group with knowledge, passion, and experience. With a business background I have good communication skills plus a good head for figures. I also understand the mechanics of entertaining and the issues sometimes faced with customers and guests. City matters to me and my family I therefore would relish the opportunity of helping the club develop its strategies and communication within my chosen group.
- I have been a Seasonal Hospitality member for 12 years, in various hospitality; East Stand Box Holder, North Stand Box Holder, Eleven Lounge, Legends Lounge, and presently the 1894 Club Bar. I have also experienced the Chairman’s and Citizens suites.
- My 19-year-old daughter and I regularly attend all the home fixtures, and my 13-year-old occasionally makes an appearance, when it “fits with her social calendar”.
- We have purchased regular corporate concert events and have the seen the transformation of the Club/Stadium over its recent transition at The Etihad.
- We regularly travel home and abroad to watch The Blues.