VOTING EXTENDED TO 5PM, 10TH SEPTEMBER
Vote for your representative below before noon 7th September:
- My name is Kevin Parker. I am 57 years old, have lived in Manchester all my life and have had a season ticket every season since 1973
- I joined the Supporters Club in 1976 and became an official of my Branch in 1980
- I was elected on to the Executive Committee in 1998 and became the General Secretary in 2000 so this year is my 20th on the Committee. Our roles are elected by our members every 2 years
- We now have over 250 Branches world-wide and almost 20,000 members
- I already have many years of experience working with City to the benefit of both members and non-members and feel that this will have great value should I be elected to City matters
- I am honoured to have been shortlisted as The Supporters Club candidate on City Matters and look forward, if elected, to representing all our members around the world.
- As a lesbian it is important to work with City to remove racism in football and believe that City are at the forefront to make LGBTQ community equal in football.
- I've taken part in Manchester Pride Parade with City now for a few years. We are all the same whether supporters or players, no matter our sexuality.
- As an ex Pride volunteer coordinator, I believe it’s important to encourage fans to treat everyone equally & stamp out racism in football.
- I started MCWFC OSC and with 5 other fans have brought City fans together. We make sure fans feel part of one big family on match days and throughout the year. We make sure all fans enjoy the match day experience home or away.
- OSC members should stand together as amazing ambassadors for City as football supporters within the FAWSL & Premier League.
- I am one of the co-founders of Manchester City FC Supporters Club in India and have played a pivotal role in its inception and expansion in Mumbai and the country. This gives me a deep understanding of how fan communities engage, grow and the challenges they face.
- I professionally work in a similar domain. My company undertakes multiple projects in football around content, BTL events, gaming, sports travel, community projects and grassroots football.
- I will act as a pivot providing the supporters clubs across the globe a platform to take their ideas/voices forward and represent them at the organisational level.
- I will be super accessible to all supporters and supporters' clubs to try and make sure they get all the support from the club to get their initiatives executed.
- Together is our club's motto and together let's help ourselves reach the heights we deserve. #CmonCity
VOTE FOR A REPRESENTATIVE IN EACH OF THE CATEGORIES BELOW: