- Age 48 and a Season Ticket holder for most of the last 42 years.
- My dad started taking me to Maine Road (main stand) in 1976. Moved to the Kippax at 14 and then (after University and living abroad) the North stand. A couple of seasons in the South Stand at the Etihad until I started taking my 5-year-old daughter about 10 years ago. Now we’re in the Family Stand upper.
- I have attended fan forums of various kinds over the years, both at Maine Road and the Etihad.
- I’m interested in club plans to ensure new generations of match-day fans catch the City bug like I did, and my daughter has. Although we’re part of a global game, the local, lifelong fan is important.
- Please get in touch if you have any ideas or suggestions.
Contact Adam with your questions, thoughts or suggestions