VOTING EXTENDED TO 5PM, 10TH SEPTEMBER
Vote for your representative below before noon 7th September:
- I am the secretary of the Manchester City Disabled Supporters Association so already work closely with key contacts within City.
- I am the Manchester City Disabled Supporters representative on the Premier League Disability Advisory Group so have direct contact with all premier League DSA’s and the Premier League themselves.
- I have direct contact with both Level Playing Field (the national disabled supporter’s charity) and Café (their European equivalent) so can influence their policy work and utilise their support in dealing with access issues home and abroad.
- I run regular social evenings for our disabled supporters. This enables me to interact directly with our supporters to be kept aware of, and work on, any issues they face in supporting the team.
- I have recently launched our own members magazine www.access4blues.co.uk which helps me to promote equal access.
- Fanatical City supporter for 60 years, Fallowfield born and bred. My City family is so very important to me and my son and grandchildren have followed in my footsteps.
- I recently moved from North Wales back home to Fallowfield so I could attend every game as the 4-hour round trip, which I’d done for 20 years, became too much. I love being back in Manchester, and connected to the fans again
- I’m hard of hearing and recently had surgery for spinal stenosis so I understand the challenges posed by deafness, age and lack of mobility.
- I am able to ‘get on’ with people but I’m not afraid to speak my mind and would be a powerful advocate for the disadvantaged.
- I’ve experience in many aspects of the business world and am used to fighting for what’s right. “City Matters” is really important to me and I’d take my responsibilities very seriously
VOTE FOR A REPRESENTATIVE IN EACH OF THE CATEGORIES BELOW: