- I am the secretary of the Manchester City Disabled Supporters Association so already work closely with key contacts within City.
- I am the Manchester City Disabled Supporters representative on the Premier League Disability Advisory Group so have direct contact with all premier League DSA’s and the Premier League themselves.
- I have direct contact with both Level Playing Field (the national disabled supporter’s charity) and Café (their European equivalent) so can influence their policy work and utilise their support in dealing with access issues home and abroad.
- I run regular social evenings for our disabled supporters. This enables me to interact directly with our supporters to be kept aware of, and work on, any issues they face in supporting the team.
- I have recently launched our own members magazine www.access4blues.co.uk which helps me to promote equal access.
Contact Mark with questions and suggestions.