- My name is Andrew Bucknall I am 50 years old and have been a Manchester City fan for the best part of forty-five years. I attended my first game in 1975.
- My parents originate from Jamaica, I would badger my dad on a daily basis to take me to see City, but, due to the nature of football crowds back then, my father was reluctant to take me.
- I spent many a time on the unforgiving terraces up and down the country and experienced racism first hand from both home and away fans. Undeterred I have continued to support city for 45 years.
- My determination paid off as I saw the attitude change toward minority players and fans. I am now a ‘respected’ city fan. I have a big following on social media from City fans of all backgrounds. My opinions often go viral via social media.
- I've done video interviews for ‘Blue Moon Rising’ which gets a good response from City fans and have represented City fans on BBC Five Live and other media programs.
Contact Andrew with your comments, suggestions and questions: